Current Corporate Sponsors
|The Plymouth Wayzata Youth Softball Association (PWYSA) promotes the game of fastpitch softball as a means to teach girls the value of teamwork and sportsmanship, to enhance self esteem and to develop softball skills - all in a positive environment.|
Are you interested in continuing to develop your softball skills into the fall season? PWYSA has been listening to our members, and is now offering more options, in addition to Fall Travel Softball.
We are offering two additional programs to all PWYSA softball players who want to further develop their softball skills for the upcoming winter and summer seasons. These sessions are focused on development and practice - there are no games associated with these clinics.
Led by Twin Cities Fastpitch Academy founder, Mike Carter and his softball staff, our new clinics include:
- 4 Hitting and Basic Softball Skills sessions for grades 1-7.
Dates: Mondays - August 28, September 11,18, 25
Time: 6 – 7:30pm
- 4 Pitching Or Catching sessions for grades 3 - 7.
*pitchers MUST provide your OWN catchers for these sessions.
*pitching and catching sessions are separate from each other.
Dates: Tuesdays - August 29, September 12, 19, 26
Time: 6 – 7pm
You can register for 1 or both of these clinics.
Let's "keep the ball rolling" and register your softball player for our 2017 Fall Softball Clinics today!!
PWYSA has partnered with Buffalo Wild Wings for their Home Team Advantage Program. Each teammate can use a “Teammate Card” and every time they show this card at the sponsoring Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant, BW3 will donate 10% of their total bill (less promotional discounts and unless otherwise specified) back to your program if you have met all of the program requirements.* Here is How the Program Works:
1. Bring your Teammate Card into your sponsoring restaurant, during your season. Details are on your card.
2. Show your card, on a mobile device or via printed copy, to your server and let them know you are part of the Home Team Advantage Program. (See card below, click on card for full size printable image)
3. The server will add 10% of your total sales to your team’s running total. It’s that easy!
4. At the end of the season, Buffalo Wild Wings will donate the 10% of sales that your entire team generated throughout the season back to your team.
PO Box 47424
Plymouth, MN 55447